Friday, October 13, 2006

Heh sorry ah i really very infrequent in hlogging nowadays. Really busy. Just finished one exam, and got 2 more essays coming up, to which i have not researched or thought about at all. Power lar!!

Anyways, nothing interesting to update so i shall just post some photos of handsome ol' me and some cute kids during the Yishun last session.



Now the one in orange in the centre is my kid Calvin. He is really power. Like can cry when he doesn't get to play games, can threaten to beat ppl up for laughing at him, then dun listen to his teachers all that. Some more he damn hao lian. When we gave him an award for being the "Most Helpful" student award, he really yah yah papaya lor. Kept showing his cert off to everyone around him, and posing with the cert so unabashedly. Kow. Muz learn to be as modest and unassuming as his teacher, me, what. Wah lao when i got 38/40 for my English essay, and my teacher read it out to all her 5 classes in the level, and kept praising my use of metaphors and analogies, and the fluidity of my writing, and my superb use of adjectives and the interesting twist at the end, i also never hao lian and tell other people wat.

But the funniest thing is that when he realised that he wasn't going to see us for a long time, he actually became quite sad. He came over to me before he left, and whispered: "eh u all go long long time huh?" I said yes, then he looked quite lost. Guess in the past 2 months plus, i did get through to him. Ha.

Nah this cute pretty kid is Yue En. Again i must stress that i'm not a paedophile hor. I just think she's very cute. Heh. All the volunteers were clamouring to take photo with her lar. But she dun talk one, always smile shyly. Ha. But i just realised my t-shirt is damn inappropriate lar. Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home