Thursday, August 24, 2006

Something weird happened today on the MRT. After sweating it out with my huge bag and laptop on the way to the MRT Station, i was sweaty with perspiration and giving out a macho vibe. Anyway, i was sitting on the train, waiting for it to leave, when i instinctively felt someone staring at me. I glanced to my right, and lo and behold, this creepy uncle was looking straight at me.

I looked away (as one always does when he realises someone is beo-ing him), thinking that maybe the uncle was just struck by how handsome i looked. I then looked back at him again.

He was still staring at me.

Then i thought maybe he was staring at the scenery behind me, or at the window pane or something. So i looked behind me. There was nothing there. So i looked back

He was still staring.

So i did what any guy would do in those circumstances. I looked down surreptitiously at my zipper on my jeans. Zipped ma. Then i looked at my shirt to see whether there were some stains or something. But nothing lei. So i took a deep breathe and looked at him again.

Ma de. He was still staring!

Damn freaky lar. I know i handsome, but uncle, need to stare so long meh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home