Saturday, August 12, 2006

I interrupt my account of my Taipei trip for this bulletin: I WANT TO MARRY A JAPANESE WIFE!!!

Worked part-time at Sentosa today and last week for an event company that organised a funfair carnival thingy for some Japanese tourists. And most of them are families with very young kids and i can tell u, these Jap kids are just so darn cute lor.

So for an explanation of my new aim in life, look no further than the pictures below:


I called this one Ayumi - don't u think she got the Ayumi- seh?

They're brothers i think. The blue one is so cute that all of us wanted to take photo with him, while pinching his cheeks and saying "oooh cooochy coo..." And the other one i call Takuya. He damn shuai, just lose me abit in shuainess onli. Some more their English damn power lar. He used DIFFICULT & Throw while talking to me. I damn impressed. Ok think the photo of Takuya not seh enough. I show u one i sneakily took. heh heh.


Power rite?? Look like me when i was a kid. Think he'll grow up to be as shuai as me.


This girl also v chio. But when i ask her take photo with me, then she like damn gloomy like that. See i smile until so happy but she frown one. Mebbe she's shy around suave guys lar. Hur hur.


We called this one princess. Cos she really look like one in her get-up today. Aiyah but stupid huiting never take nicer photo so this doesn't do justice. Haa. But she damn cute. When huiting ask to take photo with her initially, she shouted very loudly: No!! then she turn away and laugh coyly. But actually she want. Act shy onli. Ha.

Shit i just realised in all my photos i did the same "peace" sign. Cock man. Should have done some thing more ooh seh while the kids act cute. Anyway this pink girl jiu wo very nice (again i wun say something so near-paedophilic like that hor. Huiting say one.) She also damn shy when i ask to take photo with her. Guess i just have this effect on girls lar. Hur hur.


Aren't they just so adorable???? Ok before u guys start thinking of me as a paedophile (which i am not, though i think Hermione Granger aka Emily Watson is so chio...), i did not force these children to take photo with me by enticing them with sweets or toys ok.

Erm, i used Twisties and Lollipops instead. Haa.

But i want these Japanese genes in my children too!!! Some more they all so guai and polite one. Will say Thank you (or Arigato) and bye bye (or sayonara), and most importantly, they're mostly very quiet. So imagine the contrast when i went to Yishun straight after the event. Haaa.

So yes, i want a Japanese wife. Anyone with lobang must intro me hor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home