Monday, August 07, 2006

Wah got ppl call me yandao on my tagboard sia...THANK YOU CHIO BU!!!

Haa apparently ppl love reading about my sueyness and viewing the ugly, downtrodden photos of us posing as Banglas on the roadside. Sadists. Anyway i realise i'm very behind on my hlogging sia, cos i was supposed to hlog about my Taiwan trip years ago. I'm lazy and slack so i shall just be a photo-whore and share my photos lar. Some v funny one. And as an infinitely generous and self-sacrificing person, i also share some not-too-glam photos wiht u all lor, all in the name of hlogging. I'm such a nice guy that i shock myself sometimes. Hur hur.

Day 1 in Taipei

Yeah a photo of us at Changi airport before we took off!! I think i always look my cutest when i wear my Monkey shirt...i fit in with the geena (geena=Children-looking) girls i went with hor? Hur hur. Anyway, i went Taipei with my CAC Group 1 friends and my JC frens lar, making up 3 handsome young men, and 4 geenas. Friendship is something really amazing. 7 of us spanning 6 different faculties and majors, but yet we are close enough to go on a trip overseas. Think cos i'm the glue keeping everyone close cos everyone wants to be close to me!!

Heh..anyway the other photo is a photo we illegally snapped while sitting on the plane. Cos not supposed to "have any electronic equipment in operation during the passage of the plane" I managed to pia in time to get a nice little window seat, although as a first-timer on a budget airline, i was amazed at the amount of leg space they gave. I mean, the seat could have barely fitted a mouse lar.

I never knew that the view from the window of a airplane can be so......BORING. Ya the view of the falling landscape of Singapore was fascinating at first, but fascination soon turned into boredom cos we saw piece after piece of concrete and land, and soon followed by reams and reams of clouds. Ha. Though we did manage to see the setting sun, whihc was a really majestic view.

Also hor, for the purposes of this Hlog on my Taipei trip, please remember that i was sitting next to this Mexican guy, who looked totally scary. He was like, bent over leaning on his tray the whole time of the flight, and whenever we made some noise, as we were bound to do when u play bridge with geeenas, he would turn and "chek" us. U know, that irritating noise some ppl make when strangers irritate them.

Which brings me to this: We should lock up all these rude people who substitute a simple "I'm sorry, but could you please pipe down? I'm trying to concentrate on my reading/daydreaming/beo-ing/psycho-staring/talking-cock-with-my-friend..." with a "chek", and put Sennheiser power earphones on their ears, and blast "chek" continuously into their earphones.

Yeah!! Arrival at Chiang Kai-shek airport!!
Took damn long to clear customs though. Got a shitload of Singaporeans who went Taipei also. Can recognise these Singaporeans from the expert way they always manage to find the shortest queues. When we finally cleared customs, we had to take a shuttle bus to our hotel in Xi Men Ding, the supposed Orchard Road of Taipei. On the way there, while i was having an supremely intellecutal conversation wiht Zhaoxin, Winson used his phone to record down our conversation from the seat behind, like some claudestine spy. Cock man.


Our Hotel!!! It has an unfortunate English name: Onestar Hotel. But rest assured, its actually 3 stars. Hur.

















The famous stretch of Ximending, near our hotel. We were so damn hungry after the flight (budget ma, so no food, no drinks. Damn sad) that we went straight to eat....











Smelly Tofu!!! Yesh its damn smelly!!! Like my foot after i soak it in drain water, put on socks that i haven't wash for 10 days, and then play soccer in those socks for 3 hours. But this store one is just smelly, but not that nice lar. LAter show u the nicest tofu i ate. And its not a girl's... sad.






K lar, first day nothing much. Though we did go back to our hotel rooms and engaged in our fav activity of channel surfing. I tell u, Taiwan TV has a lot of crap man. Tell u more in the next entry. Too shag liao.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home