Friday, March 23, 2007

I can't believe how behind i am this semester, but i am. Guess its the final year syndrome ba, where everything academic seems miniscule compared to that big wide ocean we'll be swimming in in a few weeks time (see i'm pretty good with metaphors)

I took a photo today with my Topics in IP Law (D) class. I dunno why its 'D' and no one has bothered explaining to us. I've never taken A, B, or C classes also. Ok i digress.

Anyways, i realised its the first class photo i took in my entire law school career. And its weird taking that photo since out of that class of 30, i know 3. Ha.

I still remember vividly those times in Sec sch and JC where we used to take class photos. Everyone would monkey around, do stupid things like strip each other in front of the camera, or take that opportunity to take a photo with that chio bu that u had never dared approach before (Carine, if u're reading this, i'm talkin about other guys ah...not me!) Those were the wild, fun, innocent days. Now no more liao lei. As i was taking the photo, i was grumbling to my friend about not being able to rush home earlier to read up for my insurance tutorial tomorrow. To which, i'm still only at Pg 2 of 22. Woo hoo!

Think the older u get, the lesser photos u take, and the more serious u look in them. So i shall resolve to look my cutest in the remaining photos i take in NUS!! Not that i'm not cute now.

Oh and for my insurance tutorial, I have resolved to wear black. Why? Cos the professor doesn't call people by name, but by their shirt colors:

"Can that young man in the black CK shirt answer this question?"

"Can that lady in green please take the question?"

"Can that ugly person, yes you, hiding behind your greasy hair, answer this question?"

Ok obviously the last one is fake. I might be like that though if i ever become a professor. Hur hur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home