Monday, March 26, 2007



For all you jealous ppl out there, this is my Hokkaido itinerary for my trip. But dun go and book the same tour hor, that would be so gay. (Click on it to get a better look, and more reason to be jealous)

Beautiful Lake Toya!!!

Beautiful Sapporro!!!

Beautiful Everywhere!!!

My enthusiasm is getting the better of me. Cos i just can't wait to get out of the country. Oh wait, before that, i can't wait to finish my exams. Oh wait, before that, i can't wait to finish my essays. Argh!!!

Anyways, on a lighter note, my beloved MC and i went to Mirarma Hotel for dim sum buffet. I think the 11 of us probably ordered close to 70 Longs of dim sum, the majority of which obviously went into someone's stomach, whom i shall not name lest that person sue me.
But i think the most stunning thing is, Xiqian insisted (and everyone agreed) that we should order

15 Mango Pudding

&

15 Bowls of Watermelon Sago

for the

11 of us.

Even though Terence din want to eat anymore cos he was feeling unwell, so that left 10 of us.


Yes, that was how dessert-crazy we became. But i think this time still not as siao as that time when i brought my army platoon there. Think only got 13 of us, but we ordered so many Longs, that the waitress there stood gasping in amazement at the sheer enormity of our orders. I think she said that we were the group that ate the most. EVER. Needless to say, i walked out of the restaurant with a bloated stomach like this:

Cos normally i got 10-pecs but after the buffet become 8 pecs only lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home