Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wah work is really piling up! I've got fake lawyer letters to write, and elections to go for. Yeap once again the yearly CSC elections is upon us, and this Saturday will be another marathon session. Hopefully it won't be as much of a marathon as last year.

14 Hrs.

Yeap.

Anyways, I've graduated. Had to mention this cos i'm posting my Grad photos today!

My usual law buddies. Heavily male-dominated i must say. Pretty girls are welcome to join. Oh I din see Aileen there. Ok MORE pretty girls are welcome to join.

The parents. Most people say i look as handsome as my dad. I dare you to differ.

The Board of Governors on stage. Not very awe-inspiring but quite seh lar. President was there as well. I shook hand with the President ok! Got picture some more! But haven scan yet, scan already then show.

After Convocation! Hence the funny hat.

Zhenqin! Yes he came down just to take photo with me. Also helped me record down the webcast of me stumbling on stage. Thanks bro!

Almost ascending order. Alvin is 3m tall if i'm not wrong.

The Dean and us. He was like Jay Chou that day, what with the millions of people taking photos with him. We had to queue to get a photo lor.

My best fwen Chloe!! Yes she chiong down from NUH to take photo with me too!

And yes, Carine came down too! But much much later lar. Ha.

Ok thats all i have time for. Gotta rush tutorial liao. Sibei sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home