Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wah lau i'm damn bored now. Cant concentrate on my essay, which is so strange since the topic is SOOOOOOOOOO INTERESTING.

"Critically analyse the report of the WTO Dispute Resolution Panel on Mexico - Measures affecting Telecommunications Services"

Woah...when i saw the topic i couldn't wait to read all the articles and literature on this topic man. I mean, i can practically feel my loins stirring at the amount of intellectual stimulation i will be receiving. Hur hur.

Anyway i've decided to change the term used for my entries. This blog will henceforth be known as a hlog - i wun tell u why unless u're (a) pretty, or (b) chio.

So, for my hlog today, i'm gonna entertain u ppl reading with some bo liao observations. Just hope it stirs your loins as much as mine was stirred by my essay. Hur hur.

Topic of the day: Why are slippers not allowed to be left outside the rooms in kuok?


12 noon: went for lunch and come back. Sauvely stepped out of my slippers at the corridor and came into the room to engage in another round of lively and robust typing for the above-mentioned essay.

1215 pm: Kim (dunno whats her official title at kuok lar) knocked on my door. "Oi your slipper again ah?!?!"

Me: "Huh? I in my room also cannot put outside meh?"

Her: "Aiyah u know cannot wat. Later hor corridor cluttered wiht everyone's slippers lei. U know how small our corridors are."

When i heard this argument, my mind wandered off. I dun think there's ever been more than 3 of us prowling the corridors at any one time lor. Maybe when i'm sleeping my neighbours all come out at night and wander along the corridors. Like ALL of them will come out at the same time and start wandering. Hence the presence of slippers along the corridor might seriously pose as a hazard to them, because as they're wandering, they might trip over the slipper straps, fall on each other, and engage in Brokeback activities. Oh, and for this scenario to happen, they must NOT be wearing the slippers as tehy prowl the corridor too.

Her: "And hor, slippers would be a fire hazard too."

Hmm...so if a fire broke out in kuok, the fact tat there are no slippers along the corridor would greatly aid us in escaping from a potentially life-endangering situation. Now, all we have to do would be to dig up our slippers or shoes from the recesses of our cupboard, which would of course be ostensibly further from the door, throw it on the floor, wear them, and then run out of the room, all the while screaming 'help help fire but dun worry there are no slippers along the corridor so u wun trip and fall and break your neck as u escape the fire!!!"

My legal training notwithstanding, i decided to hold my tongue. After all, she decides whether i have to clean my room before i return it for good. Hur hur..

Bo liao entry yes. Entertaining i know, but i cant hlog more. its 355 pm and my loin-stimulating essay is due tml. Knn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home